FLEA MARKET AREA
If you would like to participate to SONICA Festival 2018 with a shop within the festival area, you will have to apply filling the form on the side until May the 7th.
After this date all other applications will be rejected.
All the requests will be checked before to be accepted in order to:
- Show a large product range
- Check the conformity with UE law of all products and materials to be used
- Control the quality of the stalls
APPLYING IS NOT A WARRANTY OF APPROVAL
The renting fee will be 30 euro for every linear meter + VAT (22%).
Example: If you have a shop of 4 meters width and 3 meters depth, the total linear meters are “7”.
No shop smaller than 7 linear meter will be admitted.
This cost includes:
- Rent of the place
- Power supplying
- 1 Car pass
The payments must be done in advance and no later than July the 18th.
In case of not agreed delay, the shop reservation will be cancelled.
- Every worker, except the owner, will have to pay 50 euro as reduced ticket for the entrance.
- Every shop is allowed to have a maximum of 3 workers.
An eco-caution of 100 euros will have to be deposited on arrival to ensure the cleaning of every shop area (3 meters space all around the stall is considered on that stall responsibility)
The caution will be refunded after the final check.
NO UNAUTHORIZED SHOP WILL BE ALLOWED!
All confirmed stalls can access the area from July the 13th, and must complete their set up not later than July the 16th at morning (9.00am). Anyone who may not respect these terms will have to inform the management not later than July the 1st, as to have chance to find alternative solutions.
In case of lack of communication the reservation will be cancelled.
- Each shop will receive a pass for only one vehicle as logistic support. It must be parked in a specific space and it will not have to be moved for all the festival length
- Each shop will be powered with 0,5 kw x 220 vlt (blue plug) using an UE standard Plug.
- Each shop must be supplied with an extension cable of 50mt to get access the switchboards
- Each shop must have an UE fire-extinguisher. It will be checked from our staff
- Original and well decorated stalls will be favoured in placement (Please, attach pics or provide us a link to pics within the e-form)
- In the market area is strictly forbidden to sell food or beverage, on risk to get closed. This rule is not valid for items as integrator, candy, chewing-gum