If you would like to participate to SONICA Festival 2018 with a food stall within the festival area, you will have to apply filling the form on the side until May the 7th. After this date all other applications will be rejected.
APPLYING IS NOT A WARRANTY OF APPROVAL
All the requests will be checked before to be accepted in order to:
- Offer different range of food products
- Check the conformity with UE law of all products and materials to be used
- Control the quality of the structure
APPROVAL REPLIES NO LATER THAN MAY the 14th
To confirm the booking, after it’s been approved, you’ll need to pay the 50 % advance + the cost of 50€ for every worker.
- Stall owner + 2 workers are free of charge.
- Complete fee must be paid no later than July the 1st.
There are two different categories of food stalls:
- Restaurant and Chai-shop with a large variety of food: Italian, Indian, vegetarian, pizza, breakfast & hot beverages, meat and fish.
- POWER: 5KW
- TICKETS: max 5 x 50€ + 2 FREE
- COST: 1500€ + VAT (22%)
- Juices, fruits, crepes, ice-creams
- POWER: 3KW
- TICKETS: max 2 x 50€ + 2 FREE
- COST: 1000€ + VAT (22%)
BOOKING COST INCLUDES:
- Rent of the place
- Power supplying
- 1 Car pass
Each food stall will have to deposit an eco-caution of 200 euros on arrival concerning the cleaning of the area. The space of 5 meters around a shop is considered on that shop responsibility.
All confirmed stalls can access the area from July the 13th and must complete their set up not later than July the 16th at morning (9.00am). Anyone who may not respect these terms will have to inform the management not later than July the 1st, as to have chance to find alternative solutions.
In case of lack of communication the reservation will be cancelled.
- Each stall will receive a pass for one only vehicle as logistic support. It must be parked in a specific space and it will be allowed to move only once a day for supplying
- Each stall will be powered with 3kw or 5Kw x 220 vlt (Red plug) using an UE standard Plug. Who needs more power has to inform us at moment of applying and we’ll send you more details
- Each shop must be supplied with an extension cable of 50mt to get access the switchboards
- Each shop must have an UE fire-extinguisher. It will be checked from our staff
- Original and well decorated stalls will be favured in placement (Please, attach pics or provide us a link to pics within the e-form)
NO FOOD STALL CAN BE ADMITTED WITHOUT REGULAR SELLING LICENSE AND CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY FOR EU HYGIENIC & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS