As well as providing a source of natural energy, the festival site will be geared up for recycling biodegradable materials. Please be conscious of your rubbish, separating it as necessary into plastics, aluminium and paper waste.
This will be distributed at the entrance of the festival. Inside, you will find dustbin liners of various colours for plastic, aluminium and biological. There will also be a portable ashtray that you can keep with you at all times. If you run out of dustbin liners, more will be available at the RECYCLE POINT.
We have devised the following rules for the safety of all participants while keeping in mind the fact that we are here to preserve and take care of the natural environment around us. Please, please respect these rules. They are for your own good and for the benefit of the environment.
Respect nature. Respect each other.
- Please do not bring your pets or animals to the festival. It is not a safe environment for them to be in
- Glass bottles are strictly forbidden: do not bring them with you
- Flammable materials – included candles are not allowed
- Do no light camp fires anywhere around the festival site: this is strictly forbidden
- Motor vehicles are not allowed inside the premises of the event venue
- It is forbidden to disturb or damage the life of plants, animals and people: please be conscious, please take care of each other
- Please do not take anything that does not belong to you from the premises – whether it is a living creature/animal, or an object
- Please remember to take your rubbish to the recycle point. It will be open from 11am until 2am, and between 4am and 7am
Here you can also get new liners and free lunch and drinks in exchange for your recycling
- Please do not waste water from sinks and showers
- Remember that one single cigarette can take up to 10 years before it is eroded! Do not throw cigarettes into the ground,
use the portable ashtray which you will be given at the entrance